This is our brief update on IR technologies which we bring to Australia and New Zealand.
NIR 2019 Conference (15- 19 September) .
At Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIR 2019) conference in Gold Coast next week we will present
- Resonon Pika NIR 640 Hyperspectral Imager 900-1700nm in Benchtop and Airborne kits. Scott Konley, Senior Scientist of Resonon (USA) will be present there.
- Bayspec’s latest Breeze palm-size Spectrometer, 400 – 1700nm
- New Imaging Technologies WiDySens 640 GigE camera 900-1700nm
SILIOS Multispectral Cameras.
SILIOS (France) released 2048 x 2048 full picture (4.2 Mpx) snapshot multispectral cameras with 9 bands (8 colours and 1 b/w).
This is in addition to their excellent CMS camera version 1280 (H) x 1024 (V).
More information is available here:
Natural Gas Detection camera.
CI Systems released unique Natural Gas detection camera working in LWIR spectrum. The operation is based on spectral analysis instead of a “traditional” single spectral filter used by other manufacturers.
The resulting sensitivity is very high and detection is very reliable, even in difficult environmental conditions. Price is set to be much lower than systems with cooled detector. Currently the camera is in final stages of certifications for Ex rating.
Demo equipment in Australia.
Our short term plans for demonstrations of equipment include:
- Resonon Pika NIR 640 (900-1700nm) Benchtop Kit
- Bayspec Breeze palm-size Spectrometer 400-1700nm
- New Imaging Technologies WiDy Sens GigE 640 (900-1700nm) camera. This camera works in two modes, high sensitivity (like all other InGaAs cameras) and wide dynamic range, which is unique to NIT cameras.
Let me know if you have a project requiring a demo of these systems or other equipment we offer.