Ultra-compact, uncooled 1280 OEM thermal imaging core
The Dione 1280 OEM series is based on an uncooled 12 μm pitch microbolometer detector with a 1280 × 1024 resolution and NETD of less than 60 mK.
The cores are optimized for low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power). The overall size of the OEM core is 35 x 35 x 23.5 mm3 and weight is 27 gr.
It utilizes Xenics image enhancement for advanced image processing while keeping power consumption low.
All Dione 1280 versions have the same SAMTEC ST5 connector and are GenICam compliant.
The ultra-compact Dione 1280 OEM series find application in safety and security systems, as well as in industrial thermal imaging systems.
Benefits & Features
• State-of-the-art 1280 × 1024 microbolometer detector with 12 μm pitch
• Low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power)
• GenICam compliant
• Shutterless and uncooled operation
|XEN-000691||Dione 1280 OEM|
Safety & Security
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.