Ultra-compact, uncooled shutterless thermal imaging camera core
The Dione 640 CAM series is based on an uncooled 12 μm pitch microbolometer detector with a 640×480 resolution and NETD of less than 60 mK.
The camera cores are optimized for low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power). The Dione 640 CAM is both lightweight and small. It utilizes Xenics image enhancement for advanced image processing while keeping power consumption low.
All Dione 640 versions have the same SAMTEC ST5 connector and are GenICam compliant. The Dione 640 CAM is available with multiple lens configurations, either M24 (Dione 640 CAM M24) or M34 (Dione 640 CAM M34).
The ultra-compact Dione 640 CAM shutterless thermal imaging camera core find application in safety and security systems, as well as in industrial thermal imaging systems.
Benefits & Features
- State-of-the-art 640×480 microbolometer detector with 12 μm pitch
- Low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power)
- GenICam compliant
- Shutterless thermal imaging and uncooled operation
- Availability of multiple lenses adds flexibility to integration programs
|XEN-000696||Dione 640 CAM M24|
|XEN-000697||Dione 640 CAM M34|
Safety & Security
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.