Small, high performance InGaAs camera
The Bobcat 320 series is based on an in-house developed, temperature stabilised InGaAs detector with a 320 x 256 pixel resolution.
The Bobcat 320 cameras are offered with frame rates of either 100 Hz or 400 Hz. The camera comes with a CameraLink or GigE Vision interface and features low weight and power.
The Bobcat 320 targets cost sensitive volume markets such as laser beam analysis applications, sorting & recycling industry and investigation of defects inside silicon semiconductor material.
Benefits & Features
- Flexible and easy-to-use
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interfacing options
- Low dark current
- Small SWIR area-scan camera
|XEN-000584||Bobcat 320 CL 100|
|XEN-000526||Bobcat 320 CL 400|
|XEN-000583||Bobcat 320 GigE 100|
|XEN-000524||Bobcat 320 GigE 400|
Safety & Security
Scientific & Advanced Research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.