Small, low cost, uncooled windowless SWIR InGaAs camera
- Windowless SWIR InGaAs camera
- 320×256 pixels
- 20 µm pitch
- Frame rate up to 400 Hz
- 110 e- noise
- up to 56 dB dynamic range
The Bobcat 320 TE0 and WL windowless SWIR series are based on an in-house developed, uncooled InGaAs detector with a 320 x 256 pixel resolution.
The Bobcat 320 TE0 and WL windowless SWIR cameras are offered with GigE Vision interface, 400 Hz maximum frame rate and feature low weight and power.
The Bobcat 320 WL comes with a windowless SWIR uncooled detector, specifically targeting laser beam analysis and laser wavefront sensing applications.
Benefits & Features
- Low cost
- Flexible and easy-to-use
- Low dark current
- High speed 400 Hz
- Windowless version optional (WL)
|XEN-000730||Bobcat 320 TE0 GigE 400|
|XEN-000731||Bobcat 320 WL GigE 400|
Scientific & Advanced Research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.