Small, high performance InGaAs camera with high image resolution
The Bobcat 640 InGaAs camera series is based on an in-house developed, temperature stabilised InGaAs detector with a 640 x 512 pixel resolution.
The Bobcat 640 InGaAs camera is offered with high frame rate of 100 Hz. The camera comes with a CameraLink or GigE Vision interface and features low weight and power.
Either for machine vision inspection or scientific research, the compact Bobcat 640 InGaAs camera meets requirements of high sensitivity in the SWIR range. We offer a visible enhanced short-wave infrared (vSWIR) option for extended wavelength response into the visible band.
Benefits & Features
- vSWIR optional
- Low noise, low dark current
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interfacing options
- Versatility with gain modes
|XEN-000297||Bobcat 640 CL|
|XEN-000140||Bobcat 640 CL vSWIR|
|XEN-000298||Bobcat 640 GigE|
|XEN-000139||Bobcat 640 GigE vSWIR|
Safety & Security
Scientific & Advanced Research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.