Small InGaAs SWIR gated camera for short exposure time
The Bobcat 320 SWIR Gated camera is based on an in-house developed, temperature stabilised InGaAs detector with a 320 x 256 pixel resolution.
The Bobcat 320 SWIR Gated cameras are able to provide maximum frame rates up to 400 Hz. The exposure time of the sensor is configurable from 100 ns up to 1 ms in steps of 100 ns, or from 1 ms to 40 ms.
The camera comes with either CameraLink or GigE Vision interface.
Benefits & Features
- Extremely short 100 ns integration time
- Programmable trigger-out
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interfacing options
- Small SWIR Gated camera
|XEN-000585||Bobcat 320 CL Gated|
|XEN-000525||Bobcat 320 GigE Gated|
Safety & Security (range gated imaging)
Scientific & advanced research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.