Ultra-compact, uncooled OEM thermal imaging core
The Dione 640 OEM series is based on an uncooled 12 μm pitch microbolometer detector with a 640×480 resolution and NETD of less than 60 mK.
The cores are optimized for low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power). The overall size of the OEM core is 25 x 25 x 10 mm3 and weight is 6 gr. It utilizes Xenics image enhancement for advanced image processing while keeping power consumption low.
All Dione 640 versions have the same SAMTEC ST5 connector and are GenICam compliant.
The ultra-compact Dione 640 OEM thermal imaging core find application in safety and security systems, as well as in industrial thermal imaging systems.
Benefits & Features
- State-of-the-art 640×480 microbolometer detector with 12 μm pitch
- Low SWaP (Size, Weight and Power)
- GenICam compliant
- Shutterless and uncooled operation
|XEN-000684||Dione 640 OEM|
Safety & Security
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.