The FD322-Rapid Fiber Kit™ is a Perimeter Fence Intrusion Detection System (fence sensor) packaged in a kit to facilitate quick and easy installation at a very competitive price.
This solution solves many perimeter security problems inherent at commercial, industrial and critical infrastructure facilities using an all-Fiber-Optic Sensor. Kits are available in 100 meter and 200 meter zone configurations.
The FD322-Rapid Fiber™ fence sensor kits provide complete dual-zone perimeter protection in an easy-to-order and easy-to-install kit! Even first-time users can now deploy the superior qualities of fiber optics. Unlike copper-based sensors typically found in kitted solutions, the FD322-Rapid Fiber kits include FSI’s advanced fiber-optic sensor that is unaffected by harsh environments, including UV radiation, moisture, salt or even lightning strikes. Delivered with an FD322 Alarm Processor pre-installed in a 4X NEMA box, tuning software, and pre-terminated robust sensor cable, there is no need for conduit or special tools. Ideal for commercial and industrial chain link applications.
- Two fully independent zones – each of which can support up to 500 meters of sensing fiber.
- Durable fiber-optic sensor is unaffected by chemical or electrical environmental elements such as corrosion, RFI, EMI, and lightning.
- XML via Ethernet and form C dry relay contacts ensure a high level of integration and communications options
- The FD322-Rapid Fiber kits come complete with APU installed in a customized NEMA 4X enclosure, mounting hardware, tamper switch, power supply, pre-terminated fiber-optic cable and custom tuning software.
- Kits are available in 100m and 200m versions.
Applications: Small electrical utilities, cell towers, light industrial, commercial and retail
- 2 zones
- 100m/200m version kits (no-insensitive leads)
Ideal for price-sensitive, less-complex sites; online training; metal fence only.
Product Documentation Downloads
Rev C 1.45 MB
Popular 515.71 KB