Small, high performance uncooled thermal camera
The Gobi 640 series is based on an uncooled microbolometer detector with a 640 x 480 pixel resolution.
The Gobi 640, with detector NETD of less than 55 mK, offers frame rates up to 50 Hz, whereas the Gobi+ 640 reaches frame rates of 60 Hz and detector NETD of less than 50 mK.
The cameras come with either a CameraLink or GigE Vision interface.
Benefits & Features
• Compact size
• Easy connectivity via multiple interfaces
• Frame rates up to 60 Hz
• Detector NETD below 50 mK
• Temperature calibrations for thermographic applications
|XEN-000088||Gobi 640 GigE|
|XEN-000066||Gobi 640 CL|
|XEN-000600||Gobi 640 GigE [9 Hz]|
|XEN-000646||Gobi+ 640 GigE|
|XEN-000645||Gobi+ 640 CL|
|XEN-000647||Gobi+ 640 GigE [9 Hz]|
Scientific & Advanced Research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.