InfReC R550 Series
“Automatic Movie Recording” functions on board and Expanded Lineup of Lens.
Selectable 4 models for your application
120Hz high speed sampling enables measurement of instantaneous temperature change (R550Pro).
Windowing mode enable to 120Hz high speed sampling.
You will be able to do sputter analysis and analysis of thermal impact to the neighborhood of the interested spot in laser machining or resistance welding.
- 120Hz ： 640×120 Windowing
- 60Hz ： 640×240 Windowing
- 30Hz ： 640×480 Full
1.2 Megapixels Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera
Outstanding 1280 x 960 High Resolution Thermal Image by Avio SR Technology!
- Super Resolution (SR) Mode:
- Recording Pixels: 1280 x 960 pixel
- Spatial Resolution: equivalent to 0.58mrad *1
- Standard Mode:
- Recording Pixels: 640 x 480 pixel
- Spatial Resolution: 0.87mrad
New function “Automatic Movie Recording” by external trigger input *2
Reliable data acquisition
- Inputting of an external trigger signal to the camera unit enables analysis software to start movie recording automatically.
- Data recording linked with test equipment and field facility is available without configuring I/O system.
0.025℃ High sensitivity by new image filtering function “Denoising”
- This product uses the latest noise processing technology developed by the NEC Central Research Laboratories to reduce random noise by spatial filtering and preserve the outline details of the object being measured.
- The Sensitivity (NETD) of 0.025℃ (at 30℃) makes this product most suitable for discerning slight differences in temperature in non-destructive inspection.
Extensive optional lens lineup for various measuring scene
- Variety of lens lineup makes play an active role in various measuring scene.
- 21μm Closeup Lens makes it possible to measure very small object
- *1: This increased resolution results from detecting characteristic within all frames and aligning them to compensate for small vibrations such as those introduced by hand movement.
- *2: only R550Pro, R550Pro-D