Small, uncooled InGaAs line-scan camera with square pixels
The Lynx square (SQ) series, based on an in-house developed linear InGaAs detector, offer affordable short-wave infrared SWIR line scan cameras.
The Lynx SQ InGaAs line-scan camera is able to image line rates up to 40 kHz for demanding machine vision applications. The SWIR line scan cameras come with an industry-standard CameraLink or GigE Vision interface.
Depending on your imaging requirements, three resolutions of 512, 1024, or 2048 pixels are offered.
Benefits & Features
- High speed line-scan imaging up to 40 kHz
- High resolution
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interfacing
|XEN-000633||Lynx 512 SQ CL|
|XEN-000309||Lynx 512 SQ GigE|
|XEN-000313||Lynx 1024 SQ CL|
|XEN-000310||Lynx 1024 SQ GigE|
|XEN-000314||Lynx 2048 SQ CL|
|XEN-000311||Lynx 2048 SQ GigE|
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.