is an focus-free handheld thermal imaging camera equipped with a 3.5-inch large touch screen and supplied at very reasonable price.
It inherits the advantage of “Check Clearly, Solve Quickly” from the M series, and is installed with the InfiRAY 12μm high-sensitive 256×192 infrared detector and 2,000,000-pixel visible light camera for clear locating. It features the 40mK thermal sensitivity and 25Hz high frame rate, focus-free design, and USB plug-and-play analysis, to provide accurate data and clear images satisfying the requirements of process monitoring and R&D analysis
Features of M200A Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera
1. Large screen shows clear data
Clear view, accurate measurement, and broad range
- M200A thermal imaging camera is equipped with a 3.5-inch 480×640 touch screen, lifting the fineness and details of infrared images to a completely new level.
- 256×192 self-developed infrared detector, 25Hz frame rate, and 49152 temperature measurement points on a frame. Clear view, missing no temperature details and improving inspection efficiency.
- 40mK high-sensitive detector chip + professional temperature measurement algorithm. Accurate temperature measurement provids more detailed temperature resolution and dual vision: infrared for measurement and visible light for location.
- 56°wide FOV + focus-free design provides a larger inspection range at the same distance. Broad inspection range covers a whole cabinet in 1m and achieves high-efficiency inspection in narrow spaces.
- Two levels of temperature measurement: -20°C to +150°C, 100°C to 550°C; ±2°C measurement accuracy, satisfying temperature requirements in different scenarios.
2. See temperature difference with intelligent software
Support UVC, settable thresholds, and alarms
- M200A thermal imaging camera is connected to the InfiRay® software ecosystem. With the USB real-time image analysis function, you can measure and analyze temperature at one time. It supports dual-platform analysis on both PC software and App, with rich software functions, curve generation for temperature rise by a click, settable alarm threshold, and multi-area flexible alarm.
- It is equipped 3.5-inch touch screen and supports the highest temperature, central spot, and cold/hot spot tracing as well as temperature display. Temperature measurement can be directly conducted on points, lines, and areas to facilitate partial area measurement and partition measurement.
- 4 modes+7 color palettes are suitable for more measurement modes. Wide temperature range for you to adjust manually, size and position settable for PIP mode. In dual-vision fusion mode, the infrared image can be adjusted on the touch screen to implement dual-vision registration. 4× digital zoom is supported for infrared images. One device can satisfy multi-scenario and multi-purpose requirements of users.
3. Strong, durable, and rigid
IP54 rated, 2m drop protection, and 8h long battery life
- Well made with fine materials, M200A thermal imaging camera supports IP54 and 2m drop protection. With the perfectly curved camera trigger, you can short press it for photographing or long press it for recording. The internal 32G memory is sufficient for use!
- M200A thermal camera is equipped with two quick removal batteries, rechargeable on a portable 5V mobile power supply, to achieve ultra-long battery life for you to use at will. This prevents process delays due to insufficient power for users.
Applications of M200A Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera
Specifications of M200F Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera
|Detector||Focal plane array/Spectral range||Uncooled FPA microbolometer (VOx)/8-14µm|
|Pixel pitch||12 µm|
|Imaging and optical data||Infrared resolution||256×192 pixels|
|Digital zoom||2x, 4x|
|Image presentation||Resolution||1920×1080 pixels, CMOS|
|Visual camera||2 Megapixels|
|Screen||3.5 inch touch screen, 640×480|
|Color palette||7 color palettes（white hot black hot iron lava rainbow rainbowHC RdGy）|
|Temperature Range of Color Code||Manual/Automatic temperature range|
|Laser pointer||Available, class 2，<1mW/650nm, eye-safe|
|Measurement analysis||Temperature Range||20℃- +550℃|
|Accuracy||±2℃ or ±2% (of reading, whichever is greater )|
|Measurement mode||Central spot (for full frame), hot spot, cold spot|
|Spotmeter||10 in live mode|
|Line||10 in live mode|
|Area||10 in live mode|
|Automatic hot/cold detection||Automatic maximum/minimum markers within area|
|Temperature alarm||Full frame high/low temperature alarm|
|Alarm mode||Image alarm|
|Auto/timed photograph||Support auto photograph when trigger alarm and timed photograph, photo numbers and time interval can be set|
|Video streaming||Real-time radiometric infrared-video streaming over UVC|
|Settings||Data/time，℃/℉/K，language (12, English/Russian/Polish/German/French/Korean/Portuguese/Spanish/Hungarian/Italian/Turkish/Traditional_Chinese)|
|Emissivity correction||Variable from 0.01 to 1.0（increment: 0.01)|
|Atmospheric transmissivity adjustment||Object distance setting (0.5-4m, step size 0.25m)；Ambient temperature(adjustable, ‒10℃~+50℃, step size 1℃)|
|Storage||Memory card||32G Micro SD card|
|File format – thermal||JPG，with original temperature data|
|File format – visual||JPG, without temperature data|
|Non-radiometric infrared-video recording||H.264 to memory card|
|Image naming||Support automatic naming/text input/naming through QR code scanning|
|Voice annotation||voice recording (unlimited time)，stored with images（microphone built-in)|
|Power supply||Interface||USB Type C|
|Battery||Rechargeable li-ion battery|
|Battery Operation time||About 8 hours continuous operation|
|Charging time||About 3 hours|
|Power management||Auto shut-down (5 min, 10 min, 20 min，off)|
|Impact and Vibration||Impact 25g (IEC 60068-2-27); vibration 2.5g (IEC 60068-2-6)|
|Dimension & weight||Weight||635g|
|Interface||Power input||DC 5V|
|Accessories||5V 2A power adapter, USB cable, SD card, documentation, battery charger|