World’s fastest InGaAs line-scan camera with rectangular pixels
Based on a brand new, in-house developed InGaAs linear detector, the Manx rectangular (R) is a high-performance short-wave infrared (SWIR) camera providing high speed and quality line-scan imaging. At unprecedented line rates of up to 256 kHz (or 128 kHz), the Manx rectangular (R) stands as the fastest line-scan InGaAs camera available in the world.
The Manx rectangular (R) is able to provide up to 2048 pixel resolution. It also presents the lowest noise performance record for a 2048 pixel SWIR linear camera, combined with excellent dynamic range.
The use of CoaXPress interfacing enables fast and reliable data transfer.
The Manx rectangular (R) is offered in 3 different resolutions of 512, 1024 or 2048 pixels.
The Manx rectangular (R) products are suitable for spectroscopy and spectral-domain optical coherence tomography (OCT).
Benefits & Features
- World’s fastest SWIR line-scan imaging up to 256 kHz
- High resolution
- Low noise, low dark current
- CoaXPress interfacing for reliable streaming of data
- Versatility with 4 gain modes
|XEN-000657||Manx 512 R CXP 130|
|XEN-000658||Manx 1024 R CXP 130|
|XEN-000659||Manx 2048 R CXP 130|
|XEN-000686||Manx 512 R CXP 260|
|XEN-000687||Manx 1024 R CXP 260|
|XEN-000688||Manx 2048 R CXP 260|
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.