Small, high performance InGaAs camera with low noise and hig h dynamic range
The Wildcat 640 high performance InGaAs camera is based on an in-house developed, temperature stabilised InGaAs detector with a 640 x 512 pixel resolution.
The Wildcat 640 cameras are offered with high frame rate of up to 220 Hz.
The camera comes with a CameraLink or USB3 Vision interface and features low weight and power.
The Wildcat 640 high performance InGaAs camera is suitable for SWIR hyperspectral imaging, semiconductor inspection and laser beam analysis.
Benefits & Features
- Frame rate up to 220 Hz
- High dynamic range
- Low noise and low dark current
- CameraLink or USB3 Vision interfacing options
|XEN-000676||Wildcat 640 CL 100|
|XEN-000662||Wildcat 640 U3V 100|
|XEN-000680||Wildcat 640 CL 200|
|XEN-000679||Wildcat 640 U3V 200|
Safety & Security
Scientific & Advanced Research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.