Compact T2SL based eSWIR camera
The Xeva eSWIR (extended short-wave infrared) series uses a thermo-electrically cooled T2SL detector with a 320 x 256 pixel resolution and response in the short-wave infrared (SWIR) band up to 2.35 μm.
The Xeva eSWIR cameras are offered with frame rates of more than 340 Hz. The camera comes with a CameraLink interface.
Benefits & Features
- Extended SWIR imaging up to 2.35 μm
- Thermo-electrically cooled
- CameraLink interface
- Versatility with gain modes
|XEN-000538||Xeva 2.35 320 100|
|XEN-000539||Xeva 2.35 320 350|
Safety & Security
Scientific & advanced research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.