SWIR InGaAs gated camera module for short exposures
The XSW 320 Gated swir camera core is based on in-house developed, temperature stabilised InGaAs detector with a 320 x 256 pixel resolution.
The XSW 320 Gated swir camera core modules are able to provide maximum frame rates up to 400 Hz. The exposure time of the sensor is configurable from 100 ns up to 1 ms in steps of 100 ns, or from 1 ms to 40 ms.
The module comes with either CameraLink, GigE Vision or QTE Samtec interface.
Benefits & Features
- Extremely short 100 ns integration time
- CameraLink, GigE Vision and QTE Samtec interfacing options
- Small SWIR area-scan module
|XEN-000594||XSW 320 CL Gated|
|XEN-000593||XSW 320 GigE Gated|
|XEN-000596||XSW 320 16bitDV Gated|
Safety & Security
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.