Fiber-optic sensors are the ultimate in perimeter protection. Imperviouse to fog, darkness, dust and lightening, they serve as constant sentinels. SCEC approved and economically priced.
Fiber SenSys is the world leader in perimeter security and data cable security solutions.
Fiber SenSys high–security solutions have undergone rigorous testing by Sandia National Laboratories and the US Air Force. As a result, these products have been approved for use in programs such as TASS, IBDSS, Protected Distribution Systems, and the Nuclear Active Seals program.
84% of our sales is to returning customers including the Department of Defense, the Department of Energy, the Space Program, Oil and Natural Gas as well as Utilities.
Our solutions are trusted by customers around the globe because of superior reliability in the harshest environments, the ability to centralize power and communications away from the field infrastructure and ease of installation and maintenance over an expected 20–year lifespan.
- Fiber Optic solutions are very difficult to defeat.
- Fiber Optic Sensor cable cannot be detected when buried below the ground or embedded in a wall.
- Fiber Optics solutions are resistant to most environmental effects (EMI, RFI, wind, extreme temperatures, lightning and other weather–related conditions).
- Fiber SenSys systems work in environments where other perimeter detection systems will fail or have numerous false alarms.
Our Fiber Defender™ product line integrates with:-
- Chain Link Fences;
- Specialty and Non–Climb Fences;
- Razor Wire;
- Buried Cable.
Application Notes, Papers