The ColoRad is a multi-channel radiometer which is able to perform simultaneous radiometric measurements in up to 4 channels (two of which can be cryogenically cooled) with high sensitivity and speed. A new ColoRad model was introduced in December 2007. The new ColoRad includes many improvements over older units and its performance is much enhanced. The new ColoRad is the perfect tool for performing field measurements in a number of defined spectral bands.
- Radiometric channels are customer configurable and cover the range 0.2÷14 µm
- Field of view (FOV) options for 40 or 80 mrad with the ability to add telescopes for wide or narrow FOV (as an example, a ColoRad may be ordered with 40 mrad FOV and an additional set of telescopes to increase the FOV to 80 mrad)
- Operates in chopped mode for high sensitivity and direct mode for fast measurements (with sampling rates > 100 KHz/channel)
- User replaceable spectral filters and ND filters easily replaced during operation
- Comes complete with a small ruggedized PC and Power supply in separate carry case