The new TESTD systems series from Telops offer nondestructive testing solutions for the evaluation of components or assemblies in order to detect defects without damaging the materials.
Combining its powerful – and astoundingly fast – IR cameras with flash or halogen lamps (other excitations sources are available) and user-friendly post-processing software, Telops now offers complete non-contact, non-destructive testing systems to industrials seeking to ensure the quality and homogeneity of their materials.
Thanks to the high frame rates of Telops cameras, the TESTD systems can detect damage from corrosion, delamination, decay, and other irregularities even from very thin or from highly conductive or diffusive materials, which are notoriously hard to investigate.
Key benefits include:
- Access to the best-infrared cameras on the market
- High frame rate: Telops’ IR cameras go as fast as 100 000 fps in full frame
- High sensitivity: Differences as small as 200 µK can be detected via lock-in measurements
- Advanced calibration: All Telops cameras feature unique automatic exposure control (AEC)
- Powerful software: The ergonomic software offer various triggering methods and an integrated keystone effect correction
Application Notes, Papers
Pick Your Camera
Telops' FAST-IR camera line features the fastest infrared cameras available on the market. Not only do these cameras have impressive temporal resolutions, but they are also extremely sensitive, enabling the detection of challenging targets. They self-adjust to rapid temperature changes and have enhanced identification capabilities using spectral characteristics.
- FAST M1k
- FAST L200
Understanding the Technology
Active thermography techniques measure the disturbance created by hidden defects in the returned heat waves. The heat flow is generated by an optical pulse or by periodic modulation. Once the infrared measurements are performed, testers use an algorithmic process to obtain the information necessary for the detection of defects.
|The TESTD-PT Technology||The TESTD-LockT Technology|