MEDICAS system for body or face temperature screening
Workswell (EU) responded to the global medical emergency with successful adaptation of their proven dual camera system MEDICAS.
Most installations in the airports and public places rely on a hand-held or tripod mounted thermal imaging camera without such correction and produce temperature measurement
with +- 2 deg. C accuracy. MEDICAS solves that problem and achieves great and consistent face temperature measurement accuracy of better than 1 deg. C due to real time correction with calibration source (included in the system).
- high resolution 640px
- high sensitivity 30mK
- high accuracy better than 1°C via the real-time Black body correction and calibration (included in the package)
- integrated Full HD Visual camera
- recording videos and images
- narrow calibration temperature range for Face temperature measurement
- Software MEDICAS in the camera with two-level alarm detection including display notification
- real-time hot spot analysis
- visualisation of both cameras at the same time at display (Thermal + Visual)
- HDMI for easy connectivity to external Displays, control via USB keyboard (or Bluetooth keyboards)
- 110 VAC / 230 VAC power supply
- Exportable unit worldwide without the licence
The package includes: MEDICAS camera, calibration certificate, software, Black body radiation source, power supply cable, hard transport case (keyboard, display and HDMI cable not included).
Price in Australia AUD 17,890 ex. GST