WiDySenS features breakthrough SWIR Dual mode InGaAs sensor (both Linear &Logarithmic response). This brings high sensitivity and very wide dynamic range which traditional SWIR camera technology cannot deliver.
New Gated Version available.
- Linear & logarithmic
- High sensitivity
- High dynamic range (120dB)
- High QE InGaAs from 900nm to 1700nm
- VGA resolution , 640*512 eﬀective pixels
- Bad Pixels Replacement and smartNon Uniformity Correction
- USB3.0 interface
- Laser Beam profiling
- Metrology (SWIR microscopy, hyperspectral imaging)
- Process control (industry, semiconductors, food, …)
- Defence and Security
- Airborne cameras (UAV)
Plug-and-Play, including option of control of sensor temperature, WiDySenS cameras are delivered calibrated with proprietary WiDyVISION software. Good SDK is available for integrators.
- VGA 640x512, Pitch : 15µm
- Dual mode InGaAs sensor (Lin&Log)
- Near Infrared Imaging up to 1700nm
- Dynamic Range 120dB typical
- TEC on/off
- Up to 230fps full frame