Small, high performance InGaAs camera with low noise and high dynamic range
The Wildcat 640 series is based on an in-house developed, temperature stabilised InGaAs detector with a 640 x 512 pixel resolution.
The Wildcat 640 cameras are offered with high frame rate of up to 220 Hz.
The camera comes with a CameraLink or USB3 Vision interface and features low weight and power.
The Wildcat 640 is suitable for SWIR hyperspectral imaging, semiconductor inspection and laser beam analysis.
Benefits & Features
• Frame rate up to 220 Hz
• High dynamic range
• Low noise and low dark current
• CameraLink or USB3 Vision interfacing options
|XEN-000676||Wildcat 640 CL 100|
|XEN-000662||Wildcat 640 U3V 100|
|XEN-000680||Wildcat 640 CL 200|
|XEN-000679||Wildcat 640 U3V 200|
Safety & Security
Scientific & Advanced Research
The compressed file contains technical files pertaining to this product. Typically it contains the following:
- EASM (eDrawings Assembly) file for the camera.
- STEP (Standard for the Exchange of Product Data) file for the camera.
- Technical drawing for the camera.